Monday 9 February 2015

Blog Changes

Not even a month into this and I have decided to change the blog!
I decided to combine the two F's I love, which is Finance and Fitness. The finance side of the blog will continue as usual, but I will now be posting some fitness updates in between!
Also slight change with the name of the blog to "Chasing Gains" because I want to constantly achieve financial gains as well as my Fitness ones.

So to start off my new revamped blog I will list some my Fitness details at the moment
Stay tuned and I will post my goals for this year later in the week!

About me:
Height: 6'3
Weight: 88kg

My current one rep max's (1RM) are:
Bench: 85kg
Squat: 90kg
Deadlift: 100kg
Shoulder press: 65kg

Will be interesting to see how this turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment