Tuesday 13 January 2015

About me !

My first ever Blog ! So lets get the ball rolling with a little about me post to start.

About Me:

I'm just an 18 year old Australian guy, trying to get on the road to Financial Freedom. I love to talk about finance even though I still have a whole lot more to learn, and I am currently an University learning everything about finance that I can!
I started this blog to track and describe my way through to financial freedom, and hopefully others will join along the way.

Why Blog Anonymously ?

Maybe one day I will reveal my name on this blog, but today is not that day.
But I seriously am rather protective about revealing my financial position, especially amongst friends and family. Hopefully with anonymous blogging I am able to be honest and upfront about my financial position with you guys.

Why should I trust you if you don't put your name to the blog?

Don't follow anything you see on this blog without first considering your own situation and talking to your financial planner or other professionals. I don't want you to think that everything I say is a good idea.  I want it to be food for thought and if there is something that you can apply to improve your own financial situation then great!

Feel free to question anything I have put up on this blog. Asking questions and being suspicious and sceptical is the best form of analysis in the financial world.  

4 comments:

  1. Hey mate! Good luck on your financial journey and it's great to see you start tracking your adventure!

    It's awesome that you've started at such a young age. Do you have a goal in mind? What does financial freedom look like to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey 90million ! Thanks so much! Jopefully will be good in a few years to look back on this and see how far I've come !

    Thanks ! In terms of a specific target, not yet, just want to be able to do whatever I want whenever I want :P Financial Freedom for me ? being able to live without having to think and stress about money ! what about you ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Financial Rookie - that's a super achievable goal. Good luck with it.

      My idea of financial freedom looks quite similar to yours. I want to be able to live within my means, travel the world and never have my family stress about money. It's actually remarkably easy to get to that point (I'm kind of there already)...the next step is being able to fund all of this without relying on a job

      Delete
    2. Thanks 90million, All the best to you aswell !
      oh how could I forget travel ! But yeah life would be great without having to work and stress about whether you can afford to do what you love.

      Delete